Our Goal To Be Greener: Carbon Neutral By 2040
We are committed to making our operations more sustainable – and our goal of net zero by 2040 outpaces the Paris Climate Agreement by a decade.
- We’ve pledged $100 million to help establish the Yale Center for Natural Carbon Capture, where researchers will focus on ways to remove and store Earth’s excess carbon
- We’re currently converting our entire parcel pickup and delivery fleet to zero-emission electric vehicles
- Building on our FedEx® Fuel Sense initiatives, we’ll continue working to reduce aircraft fuel consumption
- We’re continuing to invest in alternative fuels to reduce aircraft and vehicle emissions
- We’re also investing in efficient infrastructure, renewable energy, and other energy management programs for more sustainable facilities
PreviousHow To Build A Future-Proof Retail Supply Chain?
NextWhy Logistics Is Unlocking Opportunities For UAE-India Trade